Eco Clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. So we also make an enthusiastic team for our school ECO CLUB under the control of Mr. Pankaj Bhatt P.G.T. Biology.
Our ECO CLUB
- Educate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the indiscriminate burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
- Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags, not to throw them in public places as they choke drains and sewers, cause water logging and provide breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Organize tree plantation programmes, awareness programmes such as Quiz, essay, painting competitions, rallys, nukkad natak etc. regarding various environmental issues and educate children about re-use of waste material & preparation of products out of waste.
- Organize Nature Trail in Wild Life Sanctuaries/Parks/Forest areas to know about the Bio- diversity.